Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Most Likely to Get Gogged
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin gave me his marker to work on. I brought it to working order, and then, mixing our equipment, I came up with...

Attachments

·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the Halo's worth about as much as the gun. But yeah, the tank would be more than them both new.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
What type of laoder is that? I'm guessing reloader 2, either way I had a VL talon and duck taped my Vlocity in the feedneck with a flashlight ducktaped to the barrel, it was the best gun I have ever shot:dodgy:.

·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Halo LED. Must be a few years old - I got it off a friend that quit a while ago for 20, and quite honestly it's more than a little banged up. Nonetheless, the motor and wiring are perfectly fine.

All I know is that it weighs half of an Eggy, is better balanced, and has more electronic shenanigans going on inside. It's honestly quite gross in person, so I'm going to custom anno it by covering it with barcodes (other than the lid, so I can see the paintballs still, and the battery panel, because I plan to keep my custom 711 sticker intact). Prepare for an entry in the Poor Man's Thread within a month.

I have a topic asking for its PDF manual in the hoppers and loaders section, if you have any idea where I could find one.

·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
yeah thats an incredible marker setup......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts