Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you fans of indoor fields. Mass has like 4 of em or something and open all year round, never played at an indoor field though. Just wondering your thought of its a waste of money or if its fun. Alot of pictures I see of indoor fields it looks like its real dark and hard to see, and the turf never looks that good.

Edit:

Alpha didnt you say you worked at an indoor field? Which one?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Well from my experience there are two types of indoor just like there are two types of outdoor. You have the recball field and the tournament airball fields. I'd suggest asking your local pro shop what they think of the fields. Even for just recball, I've been to some cool indoor places for fun. I go to an indoor airball field every week that I love.

For recball fields they usually don't clean often. It gets real slippery. For the tourney field they sweep and wet vac after every few games and clean the bunkers every night.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i like my local indoor field bc it is tempature controlled so in the summer you are sweatin your balls off but after the game you can go sit under a a/c unit.........but indoor has a good feel for people esp when they are starting off because there is no other variables to factor in when playing (i.e. wind)...........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts