Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Last picture is through the Lexan windows.

I might be getting a job there. The place is less than 2 minutes away. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Usually I watch where I'm shooting..If I see once going straight then bounce in a different direction all of a sudden, I'll know I hit something. Usually they'll get out, and if they don't, more bonus balling for me.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rustyness said:
that looks like the indoor place near me called Sportszone. Where is this? Im sure there are many with the same design, but thatd be sweet if they turned paintball.
Its right down the street from me, Dyer, Indiana.

·
Registered
323 Posts
holy ****, that is so nice, there is a new indoor soccer stadium opening up like 1/2 a mile from my house. I need to convince them to convert it to reball for some of the time.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
keenan said:
holy ****, that is so nice, there is a new indoor soccer stadium opening up like 1/2 a mile from my house. I need to convince them to convert it to reball for some of the time.
That would be cool. Hopefully that works out.

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
thats freakin cool... i wish people around my town would do that :( but nooooo..... whats the fps setting there?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Is it only for Reball? If so that's gay. It looks really nice, but somewhere I would definitly want to play paintball and not reball.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chrono is 230, if your playing as teams and everybody doesnt mind, they let you jack up the chrono, as long as you dont exceed 270 or so.

1337, yeah, only reball...but it has to be. They need to be able to use the field for soccer too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts