Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
around 4 i went to hang out at my friends house.. but then my 2 other friends there had plans around 815 i didnt know about so they went out.. then i went home to eat, and the kids house i went to, he calls me to tell me he went out with his dad. then i look online to see if anyone else is available.. and only 1 of them.. and i feel gay doing something with just 1 friend. so any ideas? i really need to get out...

my friend called me to come over right after he smoked which sucks because ive been really bored all day...

·
Registered
815 Posts
He doesn't mean gay as in homosexual. I think he means that he is bored and wants to hang out with a bunch of friends.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah i smoke outta bordom sometimes. just go for walk and light up.

The other night I was real bored so I just jumped on a city bus and let it take me into town. walked around. tried to buy smokes. met some friends. hung out with them. then hung out with my gf and this faggy ass ****. I hate him.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Back when I was walking to school uphill both ways we had this thing called imagination and we used it to think of creative new ways to pass the time.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i try to do creative/fun things, but theres nothing to do where i live. theres also cops EVERYWHERE. they literally patrol every street/neighborhood looking for people to start **** with. one time i was walking with my brother from subway and there was a car accident. the cop stopped us and told us to JUMP OVER someones fence, knock on their door and tell them what happened. i siad i had to go somewhere and didnt want to be involved, so i started to walk away and he started calling me a bad citizen. another time i got accused of shoplifting and an undercover cop harassed me because i refused to open my jacket. i actually refused because he never identified himself as a cop, i honestly thought i was being mugged because i left a store and he RAN up to my and yelled at me to open my jacket. what happened was, i went through the front entrance of a grocery store (they have a food court) and i ran to the pizza place. i went throug the front because its faster, and i did it where i worked all the time. apparently it tripped a silent alarm which no one told me about...

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Take up a drug thats easy to conseal if you cant just walk about and toke.

Crystal Meth anyone?

Speaking of Crystal meth....I saw the funniest commerical ever...It was a "meth watch" commerical that talked about stores monitoring the sales of commonly use products to make crystal meth. I dont really see how that does anything...people would just but each product at a time to avoid suspicion...althought i could see how a meth head might get edgy and try and but 50 of each item all at once.

/end rant.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts