Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
i got...a phone call home, for making fun of a ***** teacher

Edit: hell this post is no good without a story

So im standing in the hallway waiting for my friend so we can walk to class together right. When a teacher goes up to me and utters the words "get moving" i go "im waiting for a friend" "you dont need to wait" "but i have 4 minutes to switch classes" so she goes "get in front of me" so i skip in front of her and she goes "oh so i see you like to make fun of me eh" and i go "no i was just skipping" so she got me introuble for that

Another time homeroom had just ended which was also my next period class and we have 4 minutes to change classes where nothing is teached so i the teacher says "stay here" and i didnt really hear her and im out the door i come back BEFORE the bell to an angry teacher and a period worth of detention for nothing

I hate evertying

/not emo

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
let me spin you a tale that still baffles me. I've been nailed for starting food fights, fighting in the halls, suspected (but not guillty) of having drugs/alcohol on school premises, organizing pranks, skipping class, and, if it happens at our school, i'm sure i'll organize some kind of walk-out or protest.

And I've yet to get a detention, night suspension, in or out of school suspension, or even be sent to the office for discipline reasons.

edit: Oh yeah, sorry about the detention man.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Wow, this thread is pointless without a story. This is like my hershey bar thread :dodgy:

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Barber said:
I shot 6 kids and called a teacher a fat *****, then a banged some ho in the bathroom.
that's one sentance. I want a paragraph describing w/ many large adjectives what happened.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Dav0r said:
This is like my hershey bar thread :dodgy:
Speaking of hershey bars, guess what somebody gave me for christmas that made me do one of those faces that can only be described as "Whaaaaaaaaah?"

I got a five pound bar of chocolate. Now, I have one question: what the **** do you do with a five pound hershey bar?

·
Banned
393 Posts
outlaner_0990 said:
Speaking of hershey bars, guess what somebody gave me for christmas that made me do one of those faces that can only be described as "Whaaaaaaaaah?"

I got a five pound bar of chocolate. Now, I have one question: what the **** do you do with a five pound hershey bar?
oh idk...eat it maybe? :shrug:

·
Banned
393 Posts
Well, ive seen a 2 pounder hershy bar. and ive seen a piece of gum 6 feet long. Just eat it in small amounts.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
outlaner_0990 said:
Obviously you've never seen a bar of chocolate that ways 5 pounds. This isn't the sort of thing you can just... eat.

No, first you sell people rights to see and hold the 5 pound hershey bar. then after getting some money, and possibly enough to get another 5 pounder, you eat it very slowly.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
outlaner_0990 said:

Two girls at the same time...

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
i won a 5 lb hershey bar like 5 years ago and it was huge now stop getting a fight over a chocolate bar are you ****in 4

edit: we cut it with a hack saw and a hammer

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I have detention tommorow also.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts