Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I'm going to say this once.

I'm sick of all these people using those Bots from Ebaums World on me... I get one almost everyday now and I'm sick of it. It's a waste of my time and it's just stupid.

I know if you're using a bot because all the damn profiles are the same. Oh noes

Knock it off or I'll just take my sn off and make a new one. Seriously it's royally pissing me off.

Thanks

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
Just go to ebaumsworlds world and go to the bot thing. Then you should see something that says if your friends keep sending you this click this to block your screenname. So just do that, thats what i did and ive never had a problem with them since.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
TheTruth3378 said:
Just go to ebaumsworlds world and go to the bot thing. Then you should see something that says if your friends keep sending you this click this to block your screenname. So just do that, thats what i did and ive never had a problem with them since.
Word to that. I disagree about them sucking though. They are hillarious when you do it to somone once.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
It's pretty annoying,I've only gotten it once but it's pretty lame.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
xPiZZeRx said:
What are they? Is it it the one where the bot has a convo with the screen name you put in, then later you get an email of the convo?

yes

****ing 4 char

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Knock it off or I'll just take my sn off and make a new one. Seriously it's royally pissing me off.

Thanks
lol i started off that way i have a screen name i made for the forum but i dont use it any more only people that may have the name i use i people i imed
Flash LCD said:
yes

****ing 4 char
dont do ****ing 4 char do this
yes.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
(19:49:18) t0uchback93118: Hi Kyle
(19:49:52) me: who are you
(19:50:03) t0uchback93118: pat 17/male/california
(19:50:19) me: who
(19:50:31) t0uchback93118: i'll probabl ynever know lol
(19:51:38) t0uchback93118: Your not talking
i blocked the name then
(19:52:59) t0uchd0wn93278: You have been talking to a computer! One of your friends is reading the whole conversation and laughing it up right now! GET EVEN! Have the bot prank all your friends by visiting imprank.ebaumsworld(dot)com

1 - 20 of 29 Posts