Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright. Ive got some ****ing 'yupsearch' **** on my comp. I dunno how it got there. probably from a pron site or something.

So now im getting pop ups like mad, and itll force a side search panel at the side of my browser.

Ive deleted cookies, searched for it on my comp.. spybot search and destroy isnt finding it.. adware isnt finding it.

I want to kill this thing, computer junkies, teach me the ways to rape and cut this annoying bastard of a thing.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the tool bars gone.. it had an option to uninstal.. i did, but the ***** was lying.. still have all the other crap..

man. i wanna find the nerd ****s that program this **** and slice them open

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Unfortunately, you probably won't get rid of all of it unless you reformat.

Update Ad Aware and Spybot, and then run as usual. See if it helps at all, despite it not finding it. Then go into Control Panel, remove anything that remains. Restart, and re-run Ad Aware & Spybot right away. If you haven't already, switch to Firefox. Make sure you're running a firewall of some sort, too.

-Jin

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
who wants to raise money so we can go find the nerd ****s that make this **** and cut them and their babies necks? and then burn their houses.. but first grind thier face with computer chips, just cuz itd be ironic. or something

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jinjiro said:
Unfortunately, you probably won't get rid of all of it unless you reformat.

-Jin
I can reformat without losing everything right? Ive done it before.. i put in all the recovery disks and then i can either 100% reformat which loses everything. or refomat but keep files..

ive done that in the past when my comp gets all scrambled and ****ed. think itll work?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bend over yupsearch.. i just put my foot up your ass.. so far that it ripped out the top of your skull and my kleted heel continued through and completely disfigured your face.. no, disfigured is an understatement. what i really mean is it came through and tore you face apart bit by bit. your nose is gone. one of your eyeballs popped and spewed is cockbiter juices everywhere... your teeth when through your lips and continued till they bounced off the wall..

so far. my boot got stuck.. so i just left it.. then lit is on fire.. then pissed it out..

·
Registered
849 Posts
i got some crap on my comp once

for windows xp

start
all programs
accessories
system tools
system restore

make sure u go back about one day before u noticed the crap
u will probably lose any data created after that day
im not sure
worth a try and it WILL work
i think

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
download the free mcafee virus scan 15 day trial. works pretty well. gets rid of viruses and 'potentially' unwanted programs such as spyware/adware.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
N8ive_Snoborder said:
i got some crap on my comp once

for windows xp

start
all programs
accessories
system tools
system restore

make sure u go back about one day before u noticed the crap
u will probably lose any data created after that day
im not sure
worth a try and it WILL work
i think

thats what i did last night thumup: hence the foot ripping yupsearchs skull haha

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
DayoftheGreek said:
I could go for that.
dittoes.'

try running webroon spy sweeper, run a full virus scan. if that does nothing, then prepare to wipe!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts