Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i was at the Players Championship golf turnament today wearing my ghetto blue sandles. And the bastards gave me a nice blister on the top side of my foot. I havn't had a blister since like 3rd grade. I am sitting here playing with it, but i don't have the guts to pop it cause everyone says let it heal.

How long does it take for a blister to heal?

--Jared

will take pics if requested

O

·
0 Posts
I want pics..

My sister had a real bad one, she popped it.

Don't be a pussy, pop it.

D

·
0 Posts
i always pop em.. thats how hard core i am.. but then i always regret it after.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
they take a good 2-3 weeks for me....if u pop em there is a good chance of infection....

i had one two summers ago on my leg from a 2nd degree burn. It ripped open on my bed one night and i like screamed bloody murder

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I get blisters like crazy when i work in the summer. I cut tobacco with an ax all day. Just pop it and get it over with. Leave the skin on for a while and then peel it off and let the air get at it. It'll heal soon enough.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Yeah its gonna pop one way or another...at least pop it and be concious about it so you can put some peroxide and neosporin on it. You have a better chance of it getting infected if you dont pop it, and then it pops unknowingly in the beginning of the day inside your shoe.

Pop it, peroxide, neosporin, air, bandaid.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
m98_bmx said:
I get blisters like crazy when i work in the summer. I cut tobacco with an ax all day. Just pop it and get it over with. Leave the skin on for a while and then peel it off and let the air get at it. It'll heal soon enough.
same here, except i haul square bales of hay all day, the strings will blister you up. Jus' pop em.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts