Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contrary to what i said in my other post, i think i might go with the VS2 instead of the VS1 just because i intend to play with HPA (free refills at my field.) Is there any customization that i should get with the gun?
(I remember the VS1 needed the feedneck and barrel replaced.)

·
Registered
108 Posts
im sure people dont like repeating themselves, use the search up there and search for VS2 i know there abunch of these

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i searched around but i haven't really found anything that had what i was looking for. I'm just thinking of getting it in one shipment, so is there any barrels to get or anything? please just post here :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm a pretty new player, but I'm really happy with my stock vs2. Just be sure to get a nice mask, hopper, and tank. (in that order, from most important, to least important)

·
Registered
108 Posts
every one swears by the J&J ceramic
the one i was refering to was your vs1 thread lol.
i dont know about anything else
o yea and mask an hopper of course

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'm getting:
Hopper: Viewloader Revolution Eye Force Paintball Loader

Could someone suggest a nice HPA tank thats a good size but not all that pricey?

Also, should i get a new barrel? or is the stock one a fairly nice one?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm getting:
Hopper: Viewloader Revolution Eye Force Paintball Loader

Could someone suggest a nice HPA tank thats a good size but not all that pricey?

Also, should i get a new barrel? or is the stock one a fairly nice one?
from what i hear, crossfire tanks are pretty nice. You can get a 68/4500 for about 100 bucks used, or maybe 160 or 170 new. Either that, or just get any steel tank if you can't afford that. On my vs2, i get about 400 to 500 shots with a steel tank.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How's this for a HPA Tank?
http://www.paintballgear.ca/product/PMI_72|3000_psi_Tank.html?cPath=157_236_153_924
if not, could someone suggest one in the 120$ range.

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
A 68/4500 tank will be smaller, lighter and you'll get more shots from it. Sure it is more expensive, but that's worth the money.

There's nothing cool when you have no more air while playing.

If you live in Canada, then check this site : CanadianPaintball.com CrossFire HPA Tanks
Price are better, but be sure to write them a mail to be sure they have the item in stock. Also, they regulary have lower price, so be sure to check that regulary.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was just browsing and I saw this. When you are looking for a tank for the Vs2, I suggest a 68/4500. 68ci because you get a lot more shots than a 48ci and ONLY get a 4500psi tank!!! The stock reg on the Vs2 is very slow with a 3000psi tank. If you are getting a new reg then 3000psi is fine but on the Vs2 you have to either get a new front block or an adapter.

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
you can get one used around 100-115$. And brand new are more expensive, like 160$ in US and 200 and more in Canada (which is really bad cauz now CAD currency is the same or highter).

If this doesn't fit in your budget, check the new spyder RS : low pressure, Co2 friendly and fairly fast.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't know, if i get a used tank is there any way to check how long until hydro testing??? does that really matter? -_-

·
Registered
22 Posts
ehhh it's important. To answer the other on the tank it should have a hydro test date if the guy who sold it to you actually got it tested and if there isn't then just go and get it tested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts