Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a real treat for those of us that enjoy watching body arts. Although this video has been timed with the music (therefor making some of the moves impossibly smooth), it is still just awesome to watch.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/breakdance.wmv

If you've seen it already, watch it again! Good stuff indeed.
That dude knows his stuff. It was the first time I've seen that kind of push-up.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
that guy must have the strongest core Ive ever seen. you ever try to balance your legs against a wall and do a military press style push up? he was doing it with his body horizontal. that must be insane work.

Mad props on that sure its from eworld so any jackass could have found it but I hadn't seen it so cool.

now everyone just needs to check out the eworld vid of a gorila eating its own poop...then puking it up....and eating it again...it was the coolest.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My favorite parts are when he rests his weight on his hands and head with his legs going all around him. He probably does Capoeira (brazilian martial arts), since its mostly spinning trunk and leg movements close to the ground.

I also liked that part where he punches the ground three or four times before landing.

Oh yeah, my bad 666. I haven't been here for a long time, didn't see that other post.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SCBaller13 said:
no kidding sherlock
Hahahah
but yeah, it does take a certain amout of beef to be able to do that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts