Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ite, so here's what went down, Thursday night, me and my buddy walked around so long.
Come 10 pm we came inside and left about 11pm. We walked to this one dude's house and lit up a cig. So there was this sarah girl. GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We could not get her to shut up. She was a WHORE!!!!!!
So, after about 10 cigarettes we finally got her go home. Then we stayed out. At around 4 we came in. We tried going to bed around 5. Well.................I got hungry so Me and kank got food. Then Drink. Then we said screw it. So we stayed up and Kank went to bed at 9 and me 10.

Then last night, oh god! Not as late but damn it was fun but scary.
My parents had a party. Parents bought kids at the age of 10 and down who I bet would never get any in highschool. Anyways, after me and Kank *andrew* chilled away from the house, we came back. I noticed a red toyota and I thought a dude named James was here. Nope................Pauls step daughter. We hung out with her. She gave us smirnoff. Then, the bad part. Security saw her with a beer when we were walking across the dam. We hauled ass because they flipped them lights. Her drunk self COULD NOT WALK MUCH LESS RUN. I had to grab her and haul ass to my house.

Friday not much happened but it was still fun.
Post wat u do late at night.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...........Am I the only person who actually holds a night life?

You wanna know what's hard? Try keeping a drunk chick from getting hit. Then, another thing is trying to get a drunk chick to run with you from security.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts