Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's 2:14 am and, being the insomniac I am, I was starting to get a little hungry a couple minutes ago. So, I wander on over to my fridge and BEHOLD!! There, in the bottom sheld, I see what could become the sandwhich of the Gods!!! Here is my sandwhiches specifications:

2 Pieces of white Butternut Bread

3 slices of smoke turkey

2 slices of mozerella cheese

2 slices of american cheese

2 slices of sharp chedder cheese

one knife-full of mayo

one knife-full of mairinara

one side container of hot sauce from Chipotle's

I think this is , by far, THE best sandwhich ever created. It is very, very, very yummy. I wish I got my Digi Cam working so I could post a pic. This would win the "Sandwhich of the Year Award" if there was one. Did I mention I melted the cheese in the microwave?? It is very good. Mmmmm.....sandwhich of the gods....

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
notice i am the 1st person to reply to insomnia based threads, because i always brouse this forum late at night :( my favorite sandwich would be the one from subway that i get every time for $5.19
this is what i woudl say word from wrod at subway, i have it memorized perfect since i been there over 200 times
footlong turkey + bacon on italian herbs and cheese
american cheese
mayonnaise, mustard and extra southwest
lettuce, olives, salt pepper + oil and vinegar

and that is my sandwich it rules

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PaintGirl said:
I hate almost all sandwiches
The Gods shall deal with you!!!:mad: :mad:

;) :p

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Turd-Burguler said:
ditch the mayo, put mustard on it, and get some salami
Salami?! Salami?! What kind of fool be ye? Yest ye recommend salami for my godly sandwhich?! Ye shalt be known as "Thee teller of false truths"!!

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Oh, I can assure you it does not.
Leper owns me, he has me tied to a post in his basement right..........I mean, what are you talking about?
Salami owns no one!
Down with salami!

·
Registered
561 Posts
@ Subway:

Footlong Turkey and Salami on Sourdough, American Cheese, Mustard, Mayo, Olives, Pickles, Salt+Pepper, and Oil+Vinegar.

That's good eats.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lowtryx said:
Oh, I can assure you it does not.
Leper owns me, he has me tied to a post in his basement right..........I mean, what are you talking about?
Salami owns no one!
Down with salami!
Quiet you fool! Lest I feed you to the jackals! (Yes, there are jackals down there to)

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Leper Messiah said:
Quiet you fool! Lest I feed you to the jackals! (Yes, there are jackals down there to)
I WONDERED what would occasionally gnaw at my ankle. I thought it was David1.
I'll be quiet, Master.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Turd-Burguler said:
german peppered salami=god, bow down, now!
Fallen god perhaps!

At his very moment, I have sent my servants to take you and tie you up in my basement as well!!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lowtryx said:
I WONDERED what would occasionally gnaw at my ankle. I thought it was David1.
I'll be quiet, Master.
David1 is in the crawlspace fool!

BTW, I have now added cobras to my basement!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Turd-Burguler said:
My golden salami will protect me from those inferior servants, youll have to do better than that!
Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!I have devised an evil plan! I will take two humongus pieces of turkey and block the sunlight to your house! Then, I will stuff the pipes with turkey so no water will go to your house! Then, I will send in dozens of rats to east your salami, as they are the only ones who will touch it!!! Mwa ha ha ha ha.....last but not least, your golden salami will shatter after I use my "turkey blaster" on it!!!

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
And what of me, master? What shall I do in this turkey onslaught to rid the forums of the evil Salami?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Leper Messiah said:
Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!I have devised an evil plan! I will take two humongus pieces of turkey and block the sunlight to your house! Then, I will stuff the pipes with turkey so no water will go to your house! Then, I will send in dozens of rats to east your salami, as they are the only ones who will touch it!!! Mwa ha ha ha ha.....last but not least, your golden salami will shatter after I use my "turkey blaster" on it!!!
NOOOOOOOOO, you are too great, i submit...:(

1 - 20 of 47 Posts