Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Buy me the frame/body/ion ill be happy to. Ill even have a piece milled to connect the frame to the body were it slopes down ;)

·
Why?
146 Posts
No, it's just the fact that it is trying to replicate a DM6 is funny and dumb.
Not being mean but when i read that, first thing that came to mind was cars. No not the movie you silly goose. But the fact damn there all the cars now adays, unless more ugly then a turd, look the same. I would say that it is funny and dumb. But just sayin'. :)

They should add some pink puffy feathers to it... Then i would consider buying it.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Freddychicken said:
Not being mean but when i read that, first thing that came to mind was cars. No not the movie you silly goose. But the fact damn there all the cars now adays, unless more ugly then a turd, look the same. I would say that it is funny and dumb. But just sayin'. :)

They should add some pink puffy feathers to it... Then i would consider buying it.
the hell?

btw that is funny.

·
Registered
581 Posts
yeah they are making new bodies every week for ions...and now they make bodies to make the ion look like another gun...dumb

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
i think its a sweet looking body, but the fact they had to copy is stupid, if they would have made some minor altercations and had a dm6 inspiration that would be better and not called it that

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
ynda on pbnation is makin it. he has been talkin to dye about patents and **** i think it's a go. looks ok imo

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
guys he copied it because the dm6 body is sick to begin with, if people like the body they should buy it, and its got a bolt out back feature, seriously guys i dont think anyone who buys this is posing as a dm6 person its quite obvious its not, but dm6 bodies look really good (or at least to me they do) so its not really that big of a deal

1 - 20 of 22 Posts