:devil:

·
Registered
302 Posts
i've always been smart...haven't gotten a B since like........5th grade

A

·
0 Posts
4.0, the max in my grade! w00t.... lowest grade is a 92% from my dirty whore science teacher....

·
Registered
360 Posts
Grr! I hate humanities, LA/SS whatever you call it...that teacher grades my stuff especially hard and im getting a damn B in that class! The rest are A's but that B counts twice so I probably have like a 3.5 or something...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone heard of st. ignatius in cleveland ohio? i guess it is a pretty big school, well, whatever, im gettin a 3.8 there.

·
Registered
127 Posts
2 Bs, an A and a C for th core classes, A+s for everything else (I guess I like drawing and playing violin more than sudying:D

D

·
0 Posts
at my school they mark you by percent, not A,B,C's or 3's or 4's.
I have a 87% average over all but i have a 91 and 92 in my hardest classes, but i have 83 and 83 in my susposed to be easier classes, yeah its pretty retarded.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Kingpin said:
Anyone heard of st. ignatius in cleveland ohio? i guess it is a pretty big school, well, whatever, im gettin a 3.8 there.
I have :)

I'm getting a 4.033, how do I get that well becouse AP classes you get a 5.0 for A and 4.0 for B ...

·
Registered
36 Posts
i have gotten 2 or 3 academic letters so far in high school (you have to maintain a 3.5 for 3 semesters to get one then you get silver stars for each one after that i think) and this first quarter of this year i got like a 2.8 :rolleyes: i guess i should stop skipping class if i want to keep the streak alive lol :devil:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sheezus I feel surrounded by geniuses. Im sportin a 2.76GPA! Owell. Damn I hate Geometry class. Are you guys on a trimester and quarter/semester system.
Chris

1 - 20 of 46 Posts