Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i downloaded ad ware on my computer to get rid of the spy ware **** and after it scanned it said i needed to pay to getrid of it so i x'd out of it. Now everything except my internet explorer works. I can get on aim and play my warcraft online and get e-mail. When i try to open it, the mouse fades in and out really fst and makes a lot of clicky noises. then it stops and slowly loads halfway in the progress bar with nothing loaded on the site and then it stops loading. I ran norton and no virus's so can anyone help me?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Screwedupmonkey said:
did u download ad-aware or ad-ware

ED: Use that computer to download Ad-_A_ware, or Spybot S&D, and put it on a disc and run it on your comp when you arent hooked into the network/connected to the internet
ED2: ad-ware is not what you were looking for, despite the fact that all the stupid people call it that. Ad-_A_ware is what youre looking for. It gets rid of all the _adware_ on your comp. In trying to save your comp from adware, you actually just made it a million times worse. Heh, kinda funny, cause the first time i heard of ad-aware, i was like "wow, i bet i could trick people into installing adware without lying to them at all!" :p, anyway, yeah, do what i edited up there ^^^

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Sikosmurf said:

ED: Use that computer to download Ad-_A_ware, or Spybot S&D, and put it on a disc and run it on your comp when you arent hooked into the network/connected to the internet
ED2: ad-ware is not what you were looking for, despite the fact that all the stupid people call it that. Ad-_A_ware is what youre looking for. It gets rid of all the _adware_ on your comp. In trying to save your comp from adware, you actually just made it a million times worse. Heh, kinda funny, cause the first time i heard of ad-aware, i was like "wow, i bet i could trick people into installing adware without lying to them at all!" :p, anyway, yeah, do what i edited up there ^^^
there's an underlining option...

Yes, put it on the disk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts