Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of anywhere i can look into internet classes? or know any websites or something. My school is so gay and i just wanna get out. Got 2 of my teachers that completely hate me and write me up all the time. i am in in school suspension for this week =/ and my next write up is suspension i just wanna get out and i figure internet school would be a good way

yea my grammar sucks.. all the time =D

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
They have internet college programs, but you can't get out of high school by sitting on your computer all day.

You clearly have some issues that you have to fix, rather than trying to run away from them. I'd talk to your principal, it's his job to help you find your way.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
They have internet college programs, but you can't get out of high school by sitting on your computer all day.

You clearly have some issues that you have to fix, rather than trying to run away from them. I'd talk to your principal, it's his job to help you find your way.

actually they do have highschool programs ive known a few people who have done it. a couple of them came back to school. i think its called ecot

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
You can't function normally in society if you can't complete high school. Sorry to be so brutally honest, but it's the truth.

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ehh i can complete highschool. It's these 2 classes are the only ones i have problems with teachers and they don't get along with me/i don't get along with them

·
Registered
995 Posts
If it's only two classes, deal with it. You're being very weak if you're just pulling out of high school because you don't get along well with TWO of your teachers. Just deal with it! Don't let this burden your education.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts