Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I had to go in long john silvers for the introduction. This is a BRAND new place. Start off, get a folder with our paperwork in it, uniform items, and some bad music. As we're getting finished with paperwork, about 50 pages or so..........
We did some retarded stuff. C.H.A.M.P.s. cheer, other stuff.
guys are talking to us, The main three people. They start asking questions. You raised your hand, answer correctly, get a lil toy..I got a coozee, my friend gets a shoe polish kit.

Anyways, I watch this lady get fired just at the intro, she was 15 minutes late. I mean I sat through the longest way to say..
1. Be a happy person
2. Have a good attitude.
3. Cleanliness
4. Be quick

Anyways, this is the first A and W/long john silvers franchise in mississippi, grand opening june first. Family night is the night before. We are gonna be swamped!!!!

tl;dr, bumpers is across the street, goodburger in real life, only we gonna be better.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, especially when you are "master of the custodial arts*
The guy told me we prolly have the hardest jobs though, because not only do we have to clean restaurants and polish crap, we gotta do stuff like frost mugs and ****.

Of course, if I bust my ass i can get a raise

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
Today, I had to go in long john silvers for the introduction. This is a BRAND new place. Start off, get a folder with our paperwork in it, uniform items, and some bad music. As we're getting finished with paperwork, about 50 pages or so..........
We did some retarded stuff. C.H.A.M.P.s. cheer, other stuff.
guys are talking to us, The main three people. They start asking questions. You raised your hand, answer correctly, get a lil toy..I got a coozee, my friend gets a shoe polish kit.

Anyways, I watch this lady get fired just at the intro, she was 15 minutes late. I mean I sat through the longest way to say..
1. Be a happy person
2. Have a good attitude.
3. Cleanliness
4. Be quick

Anyways, this is the first A and W/long john silvers franchise in mississippi, grand opening june first. Family night is the night before. We are gonna be swamped!!!!

tl;dr, bumpers is across the street, goodburger in real life, only we gonna be better.
I worked for pizza hut, they're owned by the same company so i had to sit through the stupid, retarded orientation too. the CHAMPS cheer is uber ghey

and it's supposed to be company policy that you only get a raise after a year, they have a kinda "employee review" and see whether you deserve it or not :rolleyes:

it's nice havin a job, most people shun the fast food industry like they have too high of standards, but $$ is $$.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but that's just one thing that's on top of the rest.

But yes, champs cheer is gay, pizza hut and a bunch of companies are under yum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts