Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I was wondering if anyone has every been to the Invasion of Normandy scenario and could possibly give me feedback on how it is. I am looking to enter this year.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Ok, a real quick preview of it.

D-Day at Skirmish is widely becoming the largest paintball event in the US. (This meaning active registered players) We've been pushing 3,000 + people the last two years, and this year there will probably be more then that.

Sides are roughly divided, with the French getting ¼, and normally some other bozo team recruiting people. First day there is the main invasion which lasts two hours roughly, and then most of the fighting is in the hood. Though this isn't the only area of fighting, just the most intense.

Fighting stops around 1am for a break till 7 or 8am. After that there is of course more fighting, then normally the Nazis storm the beach at the end and totally destroy the allies.

It's hella fun, but pricey. I would recommend it, but i personally like the smaller scenarios. It's all a matter of taste.

- Brian

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah its the best time ever, I mean my team and I were planning out the finances of the trip on the way back, its quite a hike back to Buffalo but it's totally worth it.

I suggest you check out some of the Posts in Senerios/Big games on www.pbnation.com theres alot of good info in there about just the whole game itself

If you want any suggestions on planning out what to bring and how much things should cost feel free to get in touch with me.

·
sk8 with paint
390 Posts
yea i may be going but i need to know like what i should bring suply wise. which feilds at skirmish u play on. and when headly said that the nazis invade the beach and destroy the allies, isnt it the other way around. and what are the prices.

·
Registered
89 Posts
you can bring your own paintbeacause there are 300 plp the refs are never gunna notice and the 2005 in vasin most of the fighting was around the pantagon and on the beach only a few skirmishs with small patrols happened in the hood until the allies hit with all they got and pushed into our command center.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts