Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
i never got why the manual says lp only, everyone pretty much uses hp, ive tried both, and havent really seen much of a difference

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can someone run down a list of the essential things you need to get with a mini, maybe in order of importance?

I think the first few are obvious, but then I get lost.

1) Good loader (Would something like the Viewloader Revolution Eye Force work??)
2) Good HPA tank
3) ...
4) ...

What else do you need? I hear people talking about boards, and electronics and I get lost. Do I pretty much need to upgrade the board from the get go? Or can I get away with stock? (Is it just more BPS?) I'm figuring I'll need to get one of the bolt upgrades, and a DW barrel; but I don't want to be spending all my money on one upgrade when something else is more important. What else am I missing?

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
Just get what every marker needs. HPA, good mask, and good loader.

As for the mini, I don't really like the barrel.
Play two three games with it, you'll find out pretty soon what you need and what you dont

·
Registered
3 Posts
What dwell/pressure should be used after the break in period?

Also I've heard a lot about using LPA vs HPA tanks, and I was wondering if anyone has a clear answer on what to use. I bought a ninja tank that can be set to low, mid (650), and high pressure.

Also I have a new Evil Driver barrel around, is this a substantial upgrade from stock?

·
Jazz gone wild.
38 Posts
I'm getting the Mini and have 3 questions:

1° Does the stock Mini have ramping?
2° How many bps can it fire?
3° What loader should I get?

·
Noob
256 Posts
1.Yes,millenium and psp.
2.It depends on if it's capped or uncapped.
3.I suggest the Invert Halo Too,it is a great hopper for only $70,you will be happy with it,trust me.

·
Jazz gone wild.
38 Posts
Thanks for the answer, I was looking into the Halo roo, 22 bps seems pretty good and the price is good aswell, the only thing I didn't like was that it only holds 140 balls, but no biggie.

·
Noob
256 Posts
Yeah,I was thinking,man that's only a pod?

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Whats the difference between PSP and millenium ramping? Ramping is when you shoot a set amount of balls and it triggers a burst mode or auto or whatever?

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Okay thanks.

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Can i use rechargable batteries in the invert mini? Like regular energizer rechargeable 9v batteries? If not, why not?

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Do they also cause problems where it will randomly switch firing modes? Or is that just a legend?

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Okay thanks. I trust you more than the *****es at PBN :p

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Okay. Do you have any good links for a rechargeable battery? Meaning best life, and all that crap. I think my step-dad has a 9v battery charger, and if he doesnt have one here he has one at work that he can "steal." Thanks. Kudos for you.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts