Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Mhmm... Well ill just buy as basic as i can find, and it it works in the gun, buy more. If not, just use it for the hopper :)

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Your hopper failed so you couldnt play? Im currently playing with a gravity fed hopper, and i can shoot *Fine* haha no more like i shoot 5 balls then give 'er a little shake. On other news i just got banned from pb nation... the reason? Attitude... Pachow! I made like 50 posts that just endlessly showed a meme reading "Fuwk you"

·
Administrator
14,045 Posts
hence why im never over there, bunch of stuck up douchbags. i still have a account but will only resort to it when i have a question that cant be answered here

ya i was shooting a reloader B at the time, it had rip drive but i wasnt about to sit there mannually spinning it to get it to feed. and ya, if you have a mini you should be looking into a nice forcefeed hopper. it will make a huge difference not having to worry if there is pain in the breach

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
I went to play today, and i dont know how i did this, but i had it set to NXL ramping, and i was doing some suppressive fire while my friend snuck up on a guy, and somehow, i got like 15 bps and kept it up for maybe 10 seconds. Then later that game, the same friend and i were grouping up flanking someone, so my friend is walking in front, since he has the fastest gun, so he can take someone out *faster* than me, so im walking past a bush, and hes maybe 5 feet from a tree. Then I hear the guy turn around, and start shooting my friend, so he jumps behind the tree and sits there, while the guy lights up the tree. So I hear him stop so i come around, and hes in a group of maybe 3 people, and i kept a steady 15 bps or so for a whole hopper (240 rounds.) It was the most amazing thing ive ever done.

·
Registered
9 Posts
invert tank question

I may be an idiot but...is there a trick to getting the tank off the Mini? Seems like there is so much pressure....is there a way to release that before removing the tank so I'm not putting so much stress on the threads, etc.?

·
Banned
5 Posts
1. Dwell i beleive is how long the gun releases air (or how long a valve stays open) after you pull the trigger. Thus less dwell = better air efficiency but if it gets too low the gun wont fire correctly.

2. High output, plus they work on more guns than low.

3. No, dont get a halo IMO. GO with a vlocity or vlocity Jr. I have a pulse and it works good too. The halos seem to be the most picky and finicky hopper out there, and the heaviest. Ive seen so many of them break and i hardly ever see any Vlocitys break (and i work at a field)
Sure, there are some great barrels in each price range:

$0-$40
JJ ceramic
CP classic barrel (IMO, best value barrel)

$50 - $80
1 back pepperstick
Freak Junior
Stiffi

$80 - $130
Full freak kit
Deadly wind whisper (1 insert)(IMO, best barrel on the market)
Full pepperstick
Dye boomstick

$130 +
CP kit
SL kit
Full deadly wind kit

I know i am probably forgetting some good barrels. These are just the ones that popped into my head right away. Any of these barrel will be good on any marker you use. Also i would suggest a 14", as the 16" feel a tad too long, but even if you got a 16" it shouldnt be too big of a deal, just dont go any higher or lower.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts