Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to get a HALO TOO Loader soon, and I was wondering if I should keep with the Too or upgrade to a high end Hooper. And I will also like to know why would I like to upgrade to a high end hooper and not stay with the HALO Too if that is th case.

Also, which one will be better, the V-Max, the Prophecy v2.0 or the Prophecy Z2.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Z2, but there isn't anything wrong with the Too
Thanks, buyt between the V-Max and the Prophecy which one will you choose? Just in case I cannot afford the Z2.

just wondering and im sorry this isnt answering your question but how did you make a post? i can find the button...lmao
There is a button in the top and bottom of the page thumup:.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
V-Max is garbage. No other way to say it. It won't even hold an 11 bps lane consistently, you will NOT be able to run 12.5 bps ramping if you get one. I speak from experience, and also from knowing a LOT of other people who bought them and can't get them to hold even a 12.5 lane for more than a second or 2.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
V-Max is garbage. No other way to say it. It won't even hold an 11 bps lane consistently, you will NOT be able to run 12.5 bps ramping if you get one. I speak from experience, and also from knowing a LOT of other people who bought them and can't get them to hold even a 12.5 lane for more than a second or 2.
Prophecy v2.0 will be then. i will check my money to see if I can afford the Z2, if not, I am sticking with the v2.0.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts