Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Totally different area of play. If woodsball tippy, if speedball Mini, if a lil of both Mini.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Good one, you'll love the mini. Just don't forget that the Poppet needs lube as well as the bolt. and READ THE MANUAL AND LOOK AT ALL TEH TECH VIDS.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
The poppet will only need it about once every 4 cases or so depending on the weather in your area, but the bolt is a must.

You will know when the poppet needs lubing because it won't go into the rest position when the air hits it and the gun will leak outta your bolt.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Take out the back grip frame screw, slide it out, take the bolt off the poppet holder(I just woke up, I hope you will forgive me for not knowing the correct term right now). Take the spring off the bolt, wipe away the old lube and apply new lube, reassemble. Make sure you put the spring back on correctly, it should not be able to be taken off very easily and when you pull on it the bolt should come off the poppet thingy, not the spring off the bolt. Just watch the tech vids and they will show you everything you need to know and then some.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts