Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Upgrades include: Nummech Drop-Forward & Foregrip Extender, lurker bolt, empire on/off, ANS HPA Tank W/ Guerrilla Air Myth Reg, ninja tank cover, CP No Rise Feedneck, Violent Trigger, Dye UL Barrel. Running it with a Dye Rotor W/ Exalt Speed Feed

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as Mini's go, I really like that. Nice trigger too.
Thanks alot! Just ordered up a lurker bolt so that will most likely be my final upgrade. Trying to keep it as a real tight/light marker, strictly upgraded for performance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A drop forward on an already tiny marker? I'll give it a 7/10 because of that. Also, why did you list the Rotor? Is that an upgrade to your marker?
Still keeps the marker tighter and better balanced IMO but hey to each their own. The part wouldn't have been produced if there wasn't a good amount of demand for it. As far as listing the rotor don't see what the big deal is just figured I'd save somebody from having to ask what I use if they were curious no harm in that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't get me wrong, I have a drop forward on one of my pumps, and one of my Quests, and I love it, I just think that it's a bit overkill for something that is already tiny. Maybe they are more suited for someone a lot smaller than myself.
Yea I'm pretty small so maybe the difference is more noticeable to me

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
I run a drop on my matrix, phantom, my angel lcd, sft shocker, aim autococker and my dynasty ion
As far as minis go this has to be the 2nd or 3rd nicest i have seen
1st goes to this guy who custom annod it to match my matrix

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I run a drop on my matrix, phantom, my angel lcd, sft shocker, aim autococker and my dynasty ion
As far as minis go this has to be the 2nd or 3rd nicest i have seen
1st goes to this guy who custom annod it to match my matrix
Very late on this post, but thanks! I couldn't bring myself to get my gun annod, i feel like I would be so pissed if i scratched it up afterwards lol

Also here is a quick video from my other thread if anybodys interested.

Upgraded Invert Mini dye rotor psp ramping paintball marker shooting test 20bps 1080p HD - YouTube

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
Rock the drop! figures that someone would make a drop for them AFTER i sell mine, which was one of the reasons that I sold it in the first place

8/10 not a fan of the black and i reserve 1 point for markers with something strictly custom made on them. probably one of the better looking minis out of the millions of stamped out ones out there. good work

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rock the drop! figures that someone would make a drop for them AFTER i sell mine, which was one of the reasons that I sold it in the first place

8/10 not a fan of the black and i reserve 1 point for markers with something strictly custom made on them. probably one of the better looking minis out of the millions of stamped out ones out there. good work
Thanks man. And yea the drops defonetly personal preference but I love it wouldn't have it any other way

1 - 12 of 12 Posts