Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
14,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted a second opinion or two on what you guys think i should place a reserve bid on my mini of. heres what it is

gen 2 poppet version 4 NDz V2 MRT delrin bolt, CP sling trigger, selling it with a 68/45 centerflag tank, tank has a built in on/off bleed, in hydro for another 6 months, unless i had it hydroed before it was time. if anyone konws how to tell if its a 3 or 5 year hydro let me know please

I am the second owner, it has 2 very minor scratches on the right side, never had any major issues, everything that isnt supposed to move has been loc tited in place (blue loc tite so it cn be removed) nice thing about the tank is the on/off that is built in. that ribbed collar slides back to turn the pressure off and bleed the system and forward to send air into the marker. comes with stock barrel, full parts kit, stock bolt and trigger, manual. everything that came with it stock. only used as a backup and loaner, has maybe seen 6-7 cases in its whole life and was cleaned and lubed after every time out

photos

thanks guys, and if anyone is interested let me know. ill be posting it up on ebay in about 24 hours, but if i can avoid posting costs i will

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Popping in real quick on the Nation, it seems that people aren't selling mini's for much more than $200 now, which is sad for sellers, and good for buyers.
Tank since it's going out of hydro soon would be worth a little less than $100 I'd say

Maybe set the reserve for about $275ish?

·
Administrator
14,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya that was around the range i was thinking, maybe push for $300, not like theres any other tanks out there that have a built in on/off bleed. and if i just say "still in hydro" and leave it at that most people wont be any wiser

do you know how to tell if its a 3 or 5 year test on that?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Not really TBH

I think fiberglass is 3 year and carbon fiber is 5 year though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts