Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shooting an Electric MR4 (.68cal) and just got the invert too but I keep chopping paint (on barrel). I have the motor speed at 3 and microphone at 6. It shoots about 3 or 4 shots then breaks a ball then I have to cock the gun again (I have a full tank and using good paintballs).... I have done the drop test on different motor speeds and it works fine but fails once placed on the marker. I didn't have any problems with the e-trigger and the gravity hopper except it couldn't keep up on full auto... any suggestions?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found the

problem.... I removed the barrel and put balls on it an they were getting jammed (big time) some wouldn't even almost fit. I guess the paint is not as good as the paintball shop told me. Unless its my barrel (J&J ceramic 16")which is also new

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I continue to have the same problem... I got different paint and still chopping. I go semi and after 6 or so shots I have to recock the marker and it keep chopping paint. When I put my tank and fire dry it keeps shooting nice so I don't know what else to do... I'm new and know only a few things.. PLEASE HELP. my next option will be to drive to local shop tomorrow.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had the marker checked today and its working fine. I tested the Invert hopper with the stock barrel and had multiple breaks and the gun would't cock back. I tried the gravity hopper n shot 3 full pods without a chop. I guess the problem is the hopper. Any suggestions??? I tried many different combinations settings too

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried many different settings and still nothing works.... The only time it seems to work so so is if i only put like 20 balls or so in the hopper... Then it shoots smooth. It acts up when more balls are added...

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
problem.... I removed the barrel and put balls on it an they were getting jammed (big time) some wouldn't even almost fit. I guess the paint is not as good as the paintball shop told me. Unless its my barrel (J&J ceramic 16")which is also new
Are you able to blow the paint through the barrel after it gets stuck?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The problem is not the barrel. As I stated before, if I use the gravity hopper I shoot normal with no chopping but the hopper can't keep up with the e-trigger (mainly on 3 burst and full auto) I.m going to try it out tomorrow using my friend's BT Delta Elite with RT and see if the Halo works

1 - 12 of 12 Posts