Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helo, I was wondering if a Virtue Paintball Crown Speed Feed - Halo - Ultra Soft, would fit on a invert too hopper?Virtue Crown Halo Speed Feed - Soft
I was also wondering if the virtue crown speed feed would be worth $26.95? if not I hate looosing paint. But I want loading paint to be easy.. what would be my best bet for a speed feed, on my invert too hopper?:confused:

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Yes it will fit. If it's worth it to you to have a speed feed, then it's worth the $27. To me, it's not worth it since I don't play tournies anymore, that extra .5 seconds it takes for me to flick the lid while reaching for a pod doesn't bother me.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I've been looking into rotor speedfeedds and came to a conclusion that they all suck and that it's better to just use a lid. I just bought a used one that has the craft-foam speedfeed on it and after watching videos of all the ones available, i'm gonna junk it and buy a real lid for it again, one i get it.

The exault one looks promising, but I don't like how flexable the fingers are it's just begging for somebody to dive and loose half the hopper.

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
Get an exalt feedgate. They are cheaper, and work better IMO.

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things about the exalt feedgate.
I've been using the Vendetta Trap Door on my Halos for a little while now, the fingers are soft enough that 99% of the paint gets in but doesn't come out. It's also nice that I got 2 of them for less than $15.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
martix-have you tried the virtue ones for the rotor? i have one and it works fairly well, the only 2 things i think that are not perfect about it are that it sticks up a bit so if you get a deflection off the top of the hopper there is a chance it will end up on the speed feed, and it is a little small but that cant really be helped, you cant make the hole in the hopper any larger

have you tried the one from dye? the one that sits flush on the hopper? comments on that if you have would be appreciated, iv been looking into getting one

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
martix-have you tried the virtue ones for the rotor? i have one and it works fairly well, the only 2 things i think that are not perfect about it are that it sticks up a bit so if you get a deflection off the top of the hopper there is a chance it will end up on the speed feed, and it is a little small but that cant really be helped, you cant make the hole in the hopper any larger

have you tried the one from dye? the one that sits flush on the hopper? comments on that if you have would be appreciated, iv been looking into getting one
Peopel say that the vitrue one breaks easily; NOBODY says the dye one is good. If you watch videos of it, it's just a flimsy piece of rubber.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts