Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my Ion that was purchased just a while ago. It has only shot about 500 paintballs as it was used for 1 short day. Its in great shape and looks brand new, a great buy for anyone wanting an Ion that has a big list of upgrades and extra equipment! Must sell as I am to busy at work to get on the field.

This is what I have, I may sell some things seperatly so PM/ Email me with what you want and an offer.

Smart Parts Ion - Black
Smart Parts 360 QEV (Not installed)
New Designz EZ-Turn On/Off-Black
Smart Parts Freak Back - Black
Smart Parts Freak TIP - 14" - Black
Critical Trigger with Bolt
TechT L6 Bolt
CP Shorty Regulator
Trinity - T Lock - Black
Empire B - Black
VForce Profiler - Black/Grey (Comes with 2 lenses - Stock scratched up. Brand new tinted)
Cross Fire - High Pressure 68/4500psi
Empire Tank Cover - Black - 68ci
Orange Detents
Dye Lock Lid Pods 160rds - 12 Pods
Clear Virtue Ion Laser Eye Board
Virtue Ion Button - White
Smart Parts Stainless Freak Insert KIT
Smart Parts Freak Insert - Auminum - .689
Smart Parts Sleek Lube
100 Reballs
Camo Pod Pack (Holds 12+???)
All "Stock Ion Parts" (Feedneck, Regulator, Drop, Barrel, Bolt, Trigger, Eye, + More)
Redz Squeegee
2 Paint Grenades
1500+ Paintballs
All Manuals and Warranty Card for you to fill out
+ More Extras

Selling for $900.00 OBO - CANADIAN (Spent over $1600.00) I spent way to much money on all this stuff and now will be taking a loss. Everything looks brand new, so my loss is your gain. Located in British Columbia. Thanks,

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
1100? wow that is about....700 bucks over priced.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1100? wow that is about....700 bucks over priced.
Thanks for the information, where are you getting it from?

Check out the prices online for buying brand new, right now all that stuff about $1500 canadian before tax.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
The resale of everything is WAY below what you have posted, an ion with those ups will probably go for at the most 250, reloader b 50, tank 150-175 depending on Hydro date, pods prolly like 15-20 for all of them, tank cover 15 depending on condition. All that coming to a total of 470-510(added up the difference between highest and lowest) US currency.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he is right as a ion owner it sucks for me to and are you taking trades pm me

Sorry, no trades.

Its been used once, seen 500 balls, not 20,000 for markers that sell for 150 bucks upped. Its OBO and we'll see what happens. Ill keep it for 3-400 dollars, thats just not worth it when I just spent $1700 shipped thanks. I don't need to sell it that bad.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry man but that is probably too much to ask. if you lower it hopefully it will sell.

Thanks for your opinion. I just spent close to $1700 for everything and will be taking a loss of $600 bucks as is. I already know if I lower it, it will sell, who wouldn't buy it for 400 bucks!

Its OBO so if someone has a reasonable offer, I may accept. I will just keep it if it doesn't sell here, or on ebay. The stainless freak insert kit is worth atleast $90 bucks as is, none of them have ever been used.

I may part out different pieces, so if someone is interested, leave one or pm/email me.

Please noone else respond here, I can ask what I want and if someone is willing to buy it all, or just some thats fine. I don't need any more opinions, thank you very much.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey will you seperate the items? if so, how much for the tank and whats the hydro date?

Yes. The tank is like new, and should be good for another 4+ years? Everything is listed on ebay as of now. If it doesn't sell there then I will contact you if your still interested with a price. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts