Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just paintballing about an hour ago and i guess the eyes got dirty on it or something and it chopped a ball and the hammer is stuck forward and i took the gun apart and i can pull it back or anything. idk what to do. please help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stick the stuck piece in water overnight, assuming it doesn't have electronics on it.

the water will dissolve the paintball shell and you should be able to free it up.

its an ion. Yes its electric. but i think i fixed it now. i just gotta put it back together and hope that it works

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
You said to put an electric marker in water, Matrix:facepalm:. The bolt is stuck forward, not the hammer(it's an electro Pneumatic blow forward, not a spyder). A piece of shell was causing the bolt to stay in the forward position, all you'd have to do is take the bolt apart and dislodge the shell.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
no I said to stick the parts that are stuck in water, not the entire marker...sigh..

I was under the impression that he couldnt' pull the bolt out. you can remove all the electronic parts and sit the body and stuff in water, so long as you allow it to dry before re-assembling it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
you can even get the stock boards wet.... if it shorts out you just need to fry it with a hair dryer. Smart part boards will not damage themselves during a wet condition short.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts