Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright. So i recently put a new bolt in my ion. It was shooting like a beast, but it was a little sticky. I wanted to give it a nice burn in, and put almost a full tank through it. I think At around ~300 psi in the tank left been clearing it at full auto, the gun started to depressurize and i just heard the rest of the air leave the gun. There was no more air in the tank. I was not paying attention - but if there is not enough pressure to fire a shot, will the gun dump excess air if im holding the trigger? I noticed the bolt did not reset once the cycle was complete and the system was depressurized. Im panicking because all the banjos are holding and i checked the orings, which leads me to believe im either over-reacting or the solenoid is kaput. Im going to test it tomorrow, any ideas?

On a side note, the gun was also extremely cold. Firing just hpa - no co2. Wtf you guise :(?

·
Registered
16 Posts
It sounds normal. If you emptied the tank with your gun then the bolt won't reset because there is no air to force the bolt back. Also, lube your bolt, it should never stick. (even a little.) Make sure all the o rings have a generous amount of lube but not an excessive amount of lube.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts