Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
punk_pntballar said:
Looks like somebody is looking to buy a new gun, either that or get alot of money to spend on something. Thats like what 1455, I smell a 07 ego?

Free up for some nice guns, kenny_1491 might get in touch with you if he wants one.
Haha yeah getting a new gun but i already have the money for that. But mainly just clearing out all mys tuff and a teammates stuff fromt this season. be sure to check out like the other 5 threads with stuff fs. yeah and send kenny this way.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
you called? lol im leaning more towards the pm5 now, but i will see where te money rolls. i will definitely be getting back with you.

·
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
M98Man said:
does the freak on the Impy have any inserts? I'll trade you my 06 All-American back for that freak back I add some. If it only has that insert, what's the bore size?
hmmm. let me think about that for a little while ill ge back to ya tonight.

·
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
spyderkid101 said:
Holy **** I want that DM4. Ill be getting money in a few weeks, so if I if its still f/s in a few lmk by pm or something
alright well right now its pending. so unless he backs out or you give like 500 thats the only way its yours.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Is the DM F/S only? If not, have a heavily up'd Nerve and willing to add cash for just the DM4.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts