Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i may just be retarded, or perhaps the previous owner was. has anyone had trouble getting the stock feedneck off? mine won't unscrew to save the life of me and there seems to be some sort of brown adhesive on the threads. I've wd-40'd it and its being a stubborn bia. words of advice? maybe two bowls of wheaties in the morning instead of one?!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx! i tried to pm you, but your inbox is full!

i really appreciate the offer, but i'm supposed to play there on the 10th and was hoping to get some air beforehand so I could tune my marker. I'll be in indy sunday monday, so hopefully I can find a place that may be open on monday to do it for me....

i also started a fb group to get a bunch of my buddies to play out there on the 31st! guys/girls comin from chicago/indy area. i didn't even look to see if there's an event being held......

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
ah you're going to the tourney on the 10th. My guys can't make it, so i'm sitting it out.

you started that FB event that i'm invited to? how are we connected to eachother?

I did some research. your'ea buddy of Toms.... small world we live in.. small world.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no sh**?!?! i work w tommy and made him an admin so he could invite ppl. he's the sole reason why i decided to get back into paintball. i last played when i was 15, so 8 years ago. dude, that's wild! are you A. McD? i just looked at the ppl he invited and don't know any of them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm whitaker. are you part of tommy's team? i was hoping to go on the 10th w him for open play after the tourney, but he has to work, i convinced him to leave early so we're gonna be out there after the tourney

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guy, was just curious if you ever got that feed neck offa yer marker? How didja have to do it, i plan to upgrade shortly to the clamping style and want to do so with minimal issues.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he was right. I simply applied heat (neighbor girls weren't home, so no hair dryer; jerry-rigged it: two oven mitts and about 20 seconds over my stove lol), then had two sticky pads i gripped it w and just twisted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts