Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello, Im selling my freinds gun for him. its an ion, its only ben used 4 times and is good condition. its standard, spec...

Single tube design
Beam break eye - reliable and durable, the eyes are mounted on a separate board for perfect alignment.
Impulse threaded 1-piece barrel
Electronic trigger enables firing rates of up to 17 balls per second
Trigger frame modes include rebound, semi-auto, 3-shot burst, full-auto
New vertical regulator
Improved ball detents: Approximately 10 times the service life of current detents.
Great efficiency: Expect a reliable 1000-1400 shots from a 68ci/4500psi bottle without any modifications.
Stock feed tube with O-ring seals fits a wider range of hoppers than most guns in this price range.
1/8" Allen wrench is all you need for primary disassembly, and it’s included, along with trigger and velocity adjustment wrenches
Spare parts kit

thats all of it, Hes asking 140, for it. if anybodys interested let me know. thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
its posted right in here but I would rather have the ion and I was dealing with him first so out of fairness we probably shouldnt be talking about this in his thread.

·
Registered
2 Posts
coolaid

I'm ready to send you the payment + the $15.00 for priority mail shipping for the ION just send me the request for payment .Thanks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts