Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this is the deal i just got a brand new smart part ion but im not sure if im supposed to use nitro or c02 if there even is a difference. And if there is a difference do c02 bottles hold nitrous to? please help.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
PLEASE read the HPA Q&A sticky so we don't have to answer the questions about the difference.

HPA is highly recommended on the ion, and if CO2 is used an anti-siphon tank is nearly mandatory. The use of a CO2 oriented reg like a palmer stab is also recommended.

Please use the search button and read the stickies first next time, this has been discussed ad-naseum and the answers to your questions are all in this forum...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PLEASE read the HPA Q&A sticky so we don't have to answer the questions about the difference.

HPA is highly recommended on the ion, and if CO2 is used an anti-siphon tank is nearly mandatory. The use of a CO2 oriented reg like a palmer stab is also recommended.

Please use the search button and read the stickies first next time, this has been discussed ad-naseum and the answers to your questions are all in this forum...
thnx

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
NP. i was not trying to be testy, we just get the same questions over and over again. I assure you searching will be effective :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
And it's not nitrous. It's nitrogen or N2, not N2O. You can't use NOS in a pb gun.:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts