Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a slightly upped Ion F/S or T. I'm in no hurry to sell, so if I don't get what I want in cash or trade no big deal. I absolutely do not want any Spyders or clones, no Tippmanns or any other mech marker. Any marker offered must have eyes of some sort.
The only thing I'd part is the tank from the marker. That is I won't sell the tank if you do not want the Ion, but I'd sell the Ion if you do not want the tank. Know what I mean?
Anyway, the Ion has:
SS Freak back
12" Freak style front
Full Freak insert kit
Shocktech ASA with micro drop
DYE Stickies 3
NDZ Aluminum trigger
68CI 4.5K Crossfire HP tank with DYE Rhino cover
I only accept PayPal. I ship USPS Priority the day after I recieve payment(except Sundays) Buyer pays shipping. My Email is [email protected] which is also my PayPal address.
Pics:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Electra DX
Ramping chip
T-board
50g switch (not installed)
Breakbeam eyes (not installed) i can keep up with an eggy but halo is best, as long as you have a fast looader it no prob.

Blue stickie 3's
14in cp barrel
Odessy LPC
32 degrees clamping feedneck
32 degrees universal drop
all stock parts, stock board and barrel included

this gun is insanly fast, it riiiips, LMK

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Angel Ir3-Fly
New Solenoid
14" Ultralight
Empire REloader
new regulator
Evil on/off and rail
Trigger job like u wouldnt believe

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me make it official. No Imps, great guns, just not my cup of tea. The IR3 have eyes? You did read my post and saw that any gun offered must have eyes, right?
Riotpb said:
Electra DX
Ramping chip
T-board
50g switch (not installed)
Breakbeam eyes (not installed) i can keep up with an eggy but halo is best, as long as you have a fast looader it no prob.

Blue stickie 3's
14in cp barrel
Odessy LPC
32 degrees clamping feedneck
32 degrees universal drop
all stock parts, stock board and barrel included

this gun is insanly fast, it riiiips, LMK
What part of "no Spyders" didn't you understand? :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have a wrath with a twister barrel it has eyes and i have extra eyes if they should ever break... only use the gun 4 times in wood play....i ran a halo on it never had a prob and 47ci compressed air...let me know

1 - 20 of 68 Posts