Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Ion To Mini

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  kenny_1491 
#1 ·
Hey i'm looking into a proto SLG or an invert mini at the moment i have a completely upped smart parts ion and i'm starting to get bord of it so should i get a SLG or an invert

#2 ·
that SLG is gonna be a step dow from your ion if it is truly "fully upped" so get a mini.

#4 ·
well im lookin at the mini more now but whats the BPS of both of em i cant find either

#6 ·
the SLG is a downgrade like said before. the mini is a great gun. i would suggest you go with that. i also have a fully upped ion and bought a mini.

MINI FTW

#7 ·
I have shot a fully upped Ion as well no way in hell would it keep up with a mini. The owner of my feild has the up'd Ion he uses it as a loaner if people have problems with their guns. And is is slightly better than the rentals. It actually broke on someone last sun so go figure. Sorry to hate on Ion's but the Mini just smokes it. Thank you and have a nice day. :smokin

#8 ·
lol he uses it as a loaner? I would expect it to go down eventually, people don't give a rats ass about guns they are loaning out. I will give my thoughts on it when I shoot a mini. which will prolly be this weekend :).

#9 ·
My buddy actually takes very good care of all his guns and he only loans out his personal guns to people he knows and trusts when there guns have problems. So you havn't shot a Mini yet? Like to hera what you think. I love mine.

#10 ·
one of the very few guns I haven't shot. I have shot everything form the 08 line but the DM/PM and SLG. and the matrix, everything else I have shot minus the droid but I don't need to shoot that to know it is gonna be sweet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.