Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this for a buddy of mine. He just bought the gun 2 month ago..all the parts a week ago..his explanation is down below. I'm posting this for him because I have feedback everywhere and will gaurantee this thing =)

Thanks for looking

Hey guys,

I know i have no feedback on here, but i have other sites that will back me up (see below).

Here is what i got for sale.

Ordered from PNTBALL.COM

Black Smart Parts Ion: Bought on July 24th 2006 - got it july 27th 2006: $199.95

Black Large Universal paintball Bullet drop forward with on/off -27.95

Smart Parts ION Black Fuxing Roller Trigger - $36.95

from E-painball.com

ViewLoader Evolution II Electronic Loader w/ Yboard - $69.95
ordered July 26th 2006

From OrderPaintball.com

Eclipse QEV- $13.99

CP reg short w/o guage port - $59.49

Shocktech Ion Superfly Bolt - $44.99

Things without confirmation:
Couldn't find the e-mail

Clamping Feedneck - $24.95

Cp one piece Classic Barrel .689 bore black - 38.99

TOTAL = $517.21

That is how much i paid 2 months ago. Now that i just joined a team and the team gun are dm's, i had to get myself a dm4 (already bought it). So i'm not looking for ANY trades. The only thing that is stock on this ion is the rear donut ($22) and the board

$350 obo
Aim = immasquashyou

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lj Warrior said:
is it just me or is this gun missing a board?
lol, you are correct, the pics are missing the board, somehow i forgot to put it in there. But it DOES come with the stock board. If you guys really want, i can put pics of the board.

petrozza, i wouldn't be able to do $300 shipped to canada. Where are you in canada? but i can probably do $305 + Shipping?? the extra $5 is to cover SOME paypal charges.

Sham3d, thanks for the free up

·
Registered
29 Posts
ImmaSquashYou said:
lol, you are correct, the pics are missing the board, somehow i forgot to put it in there. But it DOES come with the stock board. If you guys really want, i can put pics of the board.

petrozza, i wouldn't be able to do $300 shipped to canada. Where are you in canada? but i can probably do $305 + Shipping?? the extra $5 is to cover SOME paypal charges.

Sham3d, thanks for the free up
i am in mississauga, ontario it about a 20 minute drive from toronto, ontario

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
could you take pics of everything together?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
i know, and it is also good to show a pic of the gun together so i newcomer can see what he will be buyin before it gets there, because he might not like the way itll looke when he first gets it, you need to start looknig at other peoples opinions and just yours for once dude(wouldn't you like to know exactly what you are buying is gonna look like?)

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
punk_pntballar said:
Even when i was a newb i knew what a ion would look like, even if it was completely dissasembled. All they have to do is just look at a stock ion, and imagine a cp barrel on it, and a bigass drop. Look at pic number one for example, all they have to do is look at that and that shows them what is gonna look like, just flip the body around and put the barrel in it.
my point, YOU did, some body else OTHER THEN YOU might not know what they look like

and kill the clutter of someone elses thread sent it in a pm or save it for when we get home

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
free up to man, and i shall be deleting all my posts to kil clutter, except for the one with the suggestion.

·
Registered
15 Posts
petrozza17 said:
can you find out for me how much it would cost to ship to mississauga ontario
I just checked shipping on UPS, and its somewhere around $20 w/o insurance. I can do $325 shipped to ontario using ups. Is this your zip code L4Z 1P5 ???. It says it'll take like 2 days, i don't knw how it'll get there that quick, but thats waht it says...i'll be using ground. I can do USPS, but i know for a fact that its going to be more for international shipping from USPS. $330 shipped will be including insurance insured of $550 from ups. Choosing USPS will be more though.

Thanks for the suggestions kenny, i'll take a pic of everything fri n post it up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
ImmaSquashYou said:
I just checked shipping on UPS, and its somewhere around $20 w/o insurance. I can do $325 shipped to ontario using ups. Is this your zip code L4Z 1P5 ???. It says it'll take like 2 days, i don't knw how it'll get there that quick, but thats waht it says...i'll be using ground. I can do USPS, but i know for a fact that its going to be more for international shipping from USPS. $330 shipped will be including insurance insured of $550 from ups. Choosing USPS will be more though.

Thanks for the suggestions kenny, i'll take a pic of everything fri n post it up.
my zip code is l4z3m5 and i live in mississauga and if its 330 shipped including insurance ill do it

1 - 20 of 31 Posts