Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently installed a new body kit onto my ion. when finished reassembling, i turned on the ion to make sure everything was ok. the led light flashed yellow once, then turned off. then it would not respond to me pushing the bottom. i disconnected the battery and tried again with the same results. i tried once more but this time tried to reset to factory default settings. the led flashed a rainbow of colors, and then turned off again. after disconnecting the battery and trying to turn it on once more, the led light did not flash at all. i am using a brand new duracell battery. i looked in the virtue user manuel and it did not help at all. any help is greatly appreciated, for i would really hate to have to buy a new board. this is also my first problem with the board, it worked beautifuly the last few times i have used it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok well i figured it out, it was the battery harness, somehow it got messed up. the joy that i felt when i discovered that i would need to buy a $5 harness instead of a $150 board was indescribably amazing if anyone was curious.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts