Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
it can be done but is very dangerous unless yu also buy at least one palmers stabalizer regulator. They're mean to handle the extreme changes that co2 brings.

an anti-siphon tank has a hose installed in it that points up when the tank is screwed in. The theory is that since it's pointing up, it only sucks up gas and not lquid co2. the problem is that if the tank if pointing in any direction but the way the hose is pointed, it actually sucks up pure, liquid co2 that will cause major pressure spikes and blow out your solenoid.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Yes you COULD do it, but it's not a good idea. You will destroy the shisty little noid they use(which, I want to see to 600psi....ROFL) quickly.

·
Registered
216 Posts
it can be done but is very dangerous unless yu also buy at least one palmers stabalizer regulator. They're mean to handle the extreme changes that co2 brings.

an anti-siphon tank has a hose installed in it that points up when the tank is screwed in. The theory is that since it's pointing up, it only sucks up gas and not lquid co2. the problem is that if the tank if pointing in any direction but the way the hose is pointed, it actually sucks up pure, liquid co2 that will cause major pressure spikes and blow out your solenoid.
Yeah it can dangerous handeling them and i try not to do it very often.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
um I'm no talking about the dangers of co2 tanks themselves. you really need to learn some things before you start talking.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
He spammed the newb forum.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts