·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ION XE
invert carbon fiber barrel
new feedneck
cp on/off purging asa
carbon fiber wrapped tank 68/4500 ( i think its a dxs dont feel like going to check right now
empire hopper

ik it isnt rlly that cool looking cuz im a little strapped for cash right now but once i get some more money im going to put lot performance parts and parts for looks into it

·
Stripper Supporter
1,199 Posts
Looks, 6/10. I like that this is one of the newer Ions, and the BoB was a HUGE improvment.
Performance, 4/10. While these markers do perform fairly well, there aren't a whole lot of upgrades on this one. The CP asa is nice, and that is a very nice barrel (not a huge fan of CF as I feel like I'll snap it in half). Upping the feedneck on these things are a must.

That's a good starting tank and hopper, although they do not increase my rating for your marker.

Overall, nice starting package.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks, 6/10. I like that this is one of the newer Ions, and the BoB was a HUGE improvment.
Performance, 4/10. While these markers do perform fairly well, there aren't a whole lot of upgrades on this one. The CP asa is nice, and that is a very nice barrel (not a huge fan of CF as I feel like I'll snap it in half). Upping the feedneck on these things are a must.

That's a good starting tank and hopper, although they do not increase my rating for your marker.

Overall, nice starting package.
thnks and i feel like ik u form somewhere lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...what?

4/10, nothing wrong with it, its just mostly stock and i dont give points for stock markers
me and him where just talking on another thread and ya i understand i might throw on some new grips just for now just to give it a different look dont have a lot of cash right now to upgrade anything but when i get some money im gonna get a new gun so no point in throwing money into this right now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts