Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was watching the news earlier(fox 8 nc news) well not actualy watching but saw a commercial for it and they claimed that the ipod for free crap isnt a scam but theres still a catch. i didnt actualy watch the news to find out but could someone that maybe got one tell me what it is? i suppose the catch might be fill out 50,000 forms and ull get it or something like that

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
yeah, it's legit. if you wanna wait like 8 months to get one, only after you've spammed all your email accounts to hell and are subscribed to a lifetime supply of free junk mail. its legit though, i mean you do get an ipod. eventually.

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet so i have to fill out dozens of forms and use 1 time only emails but ill get one eventually. that works for me i dont have to use my credit card for ne thing do i?

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
yeah. im pretty sure ya do.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
i think you need to sign up or have you friends sign up for several 5 dollar offers.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I did it, I got my Ipod about 2 weeks after... like Bubba said, all you have to do is to get five friends to sign up, and you have to sign up for two promotions, one is free, and one you have to have a credit card. What I did, though, is I signed for the Blockbuster, all you have to do is cut it off before the 2 week limit and you won't get any charge. But, yes, it works, I got mine, and it's really cool.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Meh it'd be easier to rip someone off on PBNation for one.

Althought that would be wrong..
you and your ethics... rawr

btw now we can be '99 cocker buddies! (in your sig)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts