Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
I've played around with one, and I absolutely dispized (sp?) it. Worst product ever. It was annoying because since there is no screen, you have to keep shuffling until you finally get to the song you want. Or...you could memorize EVERY song you have on it and the exact order and count to it. Of course if you miscount...start over since there is no screen. It blows. A screen would have been a big step up from it. Do not buy it.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I guess they cut costs by not implementing a scheme, used it as a marketing gimmick, slapped on the iPod name on it, and slapped a huge ass price tag on the shuffle. It's like.. the most bull**** product ever invented. You can get a basic mp3 player WITH A SCREEN for like 60% less.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Nothin wrong with the shuffle. It was made for people to put a couple songs on to go out jogging or go work out. Its very easy to use, and not meant for finding a specific song to listen to. The price is a little high, since for 100 dollars more you can get the 4 gig mini and have a lot of extra features over the shuffle, but the shuffle is good for what it was meant to be.

If I were you tho, i would jsut save up and get a mini. They arent that much more but they are much easier to use and hold a lot more songs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts