·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Woops when u go to that link just delete the results part. That was the page i got when i finished.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder if this thing is accurate at all?pfft arent u like 30? lol im jealous. But i shall learn more.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm i tried to make it say 30 but it wont show it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I got 117. Thats all you need for a 4.0 these days? Sheesh.:rolleyes:
Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Visual Mathematician. This means that among other things, you have superior skills in mathematics and spatial reasoning.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Evanl10 said:
hmm i tried to make it say 30 but it wont show it.
are you talking to me? well if so SHUTUP !!! :D i have taken a few real IQ test and i scored 119,118,121 on those so this one is fairly accurate

·
Registered
3 Posts
167, Yah at first it wouldnt let me get in because it said I was under thirteen, but i put 87 and it let me. I accidentaly deleted the email so i dont have what all it said. Thanks for the link and heres another one for yall.

http://www.thespark.com/tests/

The Dateable Test
The Inner Child Test
The Lazy Test
The NEW IQ Test
The Stress Test
The Gender Test
The Greed Test
The Wealth Test
The Un-Telligence Test
The Pregnancy Test
The Death Test
The Purity Test

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
i feel dumb

Congratulations, austin!
Your IQ score is 100

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

gosh im dumb :(

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Austin, If you read the fine print the test is designed for people over 16. It says right on it that people 16 and under will usually get a lower score then their actual IQ.

·
Registered
371 Posts
i got 115 and since im 13 that meens that i have a bigger iq than that lol

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
doomsday said:
Austin, If you read the fine print the test is designed for people over 16. It says right on it that people 16 and under will usually get a lower score then their actual IQ.
ok good i was getting worried

·
Registered
811 Posts
lastonestanding said:
im the second smartest person here i got 124 and paint bug what grade you in and now my head hurts :?
dude i havent been in school in 10 years LOL i feel like the grandfather here :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congratulations, Ryan!
Your IQ score is 115

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inspired Inventor.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you've got a great balance between verbal and mathematical skills, and a strength in coming up with ideas. But that's just scratching the surface.

woo hoo im an inspired invertor!!!!!!
:p
wow......these peeps r pretty good!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts