Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont get it. Eery quote I've seen from Ahmadinejad is him telling the free world Iran's nuclear project is for energy, and he repetitively denounces nuclear bombs, and nations who use them as deterrants.

My countries leaders have been saying that Iran is sitting on a TON of oil, and doesnt need nuclear power, which is way more expensive to develop.

I just dont get it.

"We would like to send the message to those who claim Iran is searching for nuclear weapons that there is no such policy and this [policy] is illegal and against our religion."

"A nation which has culture, logic and civilisation does not need nuclear weapons. The countries which seek nuclear weapons are those which want to solve all problems by the use of force. Our nation does not need such weapons".

"The peaceful Iranian nuclear technology will not pose a threat to any party because we want peace and stability and we will not cause injustice to anyone and at the same time we will not submit to injustice"

This whole situation in the middle east is unnerving. You guys need to understand, there are something like 11 countries that have the means to destroy the planet with the push of a button.

Are there any solutions?

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I think you need to lay off the mean green danky machine, youve been making too many political posts lately.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And smitty, your the ex nuclear technician, what's your stance? ... Then again, the navy probably sat you next to a monkey, whos job it is to push the green button if the flashing red lights start to go off and people start passing out.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Hey I did all the work goddammit, that ****ing monkey never did crap, I swear.

And no vpraider isnt political....he's just funny looking. I still cant believe that monkey got the promotion instead of me.

On a more serious note. Its just a matter of time before the mid eastern rogue countries form some kind of anti-american coalition (other than Jihad) to put a stop to the American aggression in the middle east and I would be willing to bet that Iran is the leader of the pack.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
NYY said:
Hopefully israel bombs the crap out of them before we have to get involved.
Hopefully I don't run out of these multi-grain pretzels I'm eating.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
The west shouldn't have knocked saddam out of power. He was a check power...

certainly it gives Iran leverage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts