1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
i was my half an hour back. hilarious tho

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
'well i guess youve never been in a car with your girl doing the nibble nob on you' lmfao. 'o yeah and my tatoos arent real there just fake ones cause i dont have money for the real ones, im trying to find a job so i can get real ones'

that is the funnies crap ever

EDIT: 'when the cop comes i like to rev the engine up to 6000rpm just to show the cop whose boss'

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
'i just told the cop to wait while my girl finished my nibble nob, and the cop just stopped and waited, cause he knew i didnt have pull over for him'

'and i told the cop to just wait while i cleaned up from the nob nibble'

'if the cop saw the chicks head going up and down, you think he would have the decency to wait before he pulls me over, so i can enjoy myself'

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hahah thats the Phil Hendry show, its a show where the host does different voices to piss people off when they call in, if you notice he never talks over himself cuz hes doing both of the voices funny funny show

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Flatliner105 said:
LOL 270 hp......hahahahah

cruisers wont be able to catch up...but intereceptors have like freakin V8s in there...they would be able to easily catch up with his car

HAHAHHAHAHA "radar does not track cars that are shiney and clean"[/QUOTE

What do you mean by crusier. Like the partrol cars? Those have v8's, speacial supension and a bunch of stuff. Those would smoke a camaro in a quarter mile.

·
Registered
790 Posts
it doesnt matter how shiny it is. matters how clean it is! and the angle of the radar to the panel he is shooting at.

the angle of relflection matters, if it is less than a right angle, it can usually get back, but if it is an obtuse angle, it flys off and hits a cat (its proven trust me thumup:)

honestly, but if you have a clean, sleek car with no big boxy crap on it. then of COURSE its going to get less radar, but youll still be speeding. ;)

oh yeah. i hate that guy, horrible thread

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
"The reason radar can't pick up stealth bombers is because they wax them at least like 1 time a day"

"A cop wanted to send me a thank you note for me pulling over and stopping for him, because he knew I could have easily out ran him"

I like how he says that he lectures the cops, and sets em straight.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts