Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
Joined
·
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... i was wondering around the forum today... doing my usual technical thread and *****ing at people giving wrongfull information when i noticed something...



Josh (P41NT B411S) has been here since Mid 2001...


Now.. lets take ne Random Super Mod... Duo for instance since he's my pal..

Been here since mid-late 2002...


Josh is still a Reg. mod

Duo Is a super...


I find it funny... Not to spit in ne ways faces or to ***** about people being mods.. i just saw it...and it gave me the chuckles...



--Jerry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,258 Posts
theunforgiven said:
it all depends on responisibility and ability. i mean why should a 2k4 "noob" be a mod....Medic and Smitty...because they are responsible and intelligant.

Can't speak for Medic (too lazy to look it up), but Smitty came in before 2004. Nov 03 to be exact.

Can I just say I loathe "2k4 noob" stereotyping. It really irks the hell outta me.

Also, sorry for invading your thread Bunkertime. Didn't mean too, just wanted to get that off my chest.
 

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
Damn 2k4 nubs with their smartness and un aggness (cept bushmasterman)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,312 Posts
Kat said:
I'm assuming that comment was for me. Since I'm the only 2k4er in this thread and you sir, can kiss my ass.
ALL RAISE FOR THE HONORABLE JUDGE

I'm assuming that comment was for me. Since I'm the only 2k4er in this thread and you sir, can kiss my ass.
FOR ENFORCEMENT
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,226 Posts
Kat said:
Can't speak for Medic (too lazy to look it up), but Smitty came in before 2004. Nov 03 to be exact.

Can I just say I loathe "2k4 noob" stereotyping. It really irks the hell outta me.

Also, sorry for invading your thread Bunkertime. Didn't mean too, just wanted to get that off my chest.
stfu u stupid 2k4er...o wait im a 2k4er(barely) . . .hmm,i just kiddin kat
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
theunforgiven said:
it all depends on responisibility and ability. i mean why should a 2k4 "noob" be a mod....Medic and Smitty...because they are responsible and intelligant.
Smitty is from 03'.
 

·
Cunning Linguist
Joined
·
2,273 Posts
MedicDVG said:
hahahaha.. The world will soon just call me "Number 1."......
(If anyone can tell me the show that is from I will be REALLY impressed)
It isn't Get Smart is it? That show was awesome.

sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Damn 2k4 nubs with their smartness and un aggness (cept bushmasterman)
I resemble that remark :(

Edit: on topic: I don't think its ironic at all. People aren't just given super moderator status because they have seniority, just like people aren't given moderatorship or supporting member status just due to seniority, and I'm not saying that paint (with whatever numbers should be inserted) doesn't deserve to be a super moderator, its just that there are only a select few that are given the privilege of being a moderator/super mod etc. etc. If he keeps working at it, when the position becomes available there's a good chance that he will get the nod.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,351 Posts
theunforgiven said:
it all depends on responisibility and ability. i mean why should a 2k4 "noob" be a mod....Medic and Smitty...because they are responsible and intelligant.

take me for example
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top