Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First i woudl like to know if i can put one of these on the new dye trixes... second i woud like to knwo where to get one if i can!!! joe/imhungry you have one on ur gun and i was wondering where u got it if anyone can help me out wiht this i would appreciate it..

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so i cant get em?
crap... oh well

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
The reason they have eye covers is because, like devil said, They have the left or "dead" air camber milled off so they need an eye cover. You don't need it with a regular trix cause ur eye wires are going through the Dead chamber making it a cleaner look.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh ok thanks all
i was a bit confused about that thanks tho!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
well, if u get the milling (like i did), then the eye covers will fit, BUT u need to drill 2 holes for screws and to allow the wiring to pass through. my trix WAS a dye trix at one point. thematrixcenter doesnt carry the covers anymore and ardvark does not make them anymore. if you are interested in finding one your best bet is to contact ardvark and see if they have any in invintory or go on PBN and post a wanted add. they are pretty rare though bro. trust me, the milling is worth EVERY penny. my trix is lighter then a dm4 and i absolutly LOVE it

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how much does it cost to get it milled joe?

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
well, a friend of mine (its previous owner) had it milled by a friend and it was next to free for him, so i cant give u a set price. i know you can have your matrix dmon milled but i am not quite sure what company does it. i'll do a search later on PBN for ya

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts