Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly? Thats what PM's are for. It's listed at the bottom so that there isnt a thread for everyone
There is at least one "happy birthday" thread every day. Its flat out retarded.
 

·
Αdministrator
Joined
·
5,683 Posts
m98_bmx said:
Honestly? Thats what PM's are for. It's listed at the bottom so that there isnt a thread for everyone
There is at least one "happy birthday" thread every day. Its flat out retarded.
There was a birthday thread yesterday? Oh, the day before? Really? Will there be one tomorrow? If so, I'm missing something. Since when have pm's been for birthdays?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Elliswithagun said:
There was a birthday thread yesterday? Oh, the day before? Really? Will there be one tomorrow? If so, I'm missing something. Since when have pm's been for birthdays?
http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141894
http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141658
http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141653

I only went to page 2.

PM'ing someone a "happy birthday" rather than making a thread is perfectly reasonable.

http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141599
http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141549
http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141465
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,162 Posts
m98 this forums is cluttered with thousands of horrible and more pointless threads, and even more posts. gotta live with it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PaintBallBob said:
did you honestly think that this thread would go well for you?

its not like birthday threads are pushing down any quality threads in the lounge anyway...
I don't care how well it goes, if you don't agree with me it doesnt bother me. Nor does your critisizm.

Elliswithagun said:
Oh wait, that was on the ninth.... Yesterday was the 15th...
Good. So you understand my point.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,674 Posts
+1 on this guys. If no one knows who you are wishing a happy one to then you really don't need to post it. Reminds me of Im leaving or coming back threads we had so many of these we had to just flip out to make them stop.
 

·
startx: command not found
Joined
·
3,991 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
+1 on this guys. If no one knows who you are wishing a happy one to then you really don't need to post it. Reminds me of Im leaving or coming back threads we had so many of these we had to just flip out to make them stop.
exactly the reason I didn't make a thread saying "I'm Back!" I think people figured it out.
 

·
Taking Back Control
Joined
·
2,191 Posts
but you know what? If we didnt post peoples birthdays, we wouldnt be able to see cake and tits, and cake and tits just make my day.... thumup:

if you dont like the b-day posts then dont read them, simple as that. If the mods didnt want b-day posts, theyd close the threads...
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top