Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
^^^ nicely put. yes you eventualy will want to get a better gun.....someday. do yourself a favor and make yourself as good as possible with that one BEFORE you do it

·
Registered
32 Posts
or take it back to Wall-mart and get a better gun from some where else, no since of wasting money IMO

·
Registered
409 Posts
yea its a good beginner marker, i've seen people use them at the local field. The thing that sucks is your spelling. posting doesnt take very long, why not make a small attempt to sound partially educated. it doesnt have to be all gramatically correct or capitalized, but damn, dude. i'm just posting this b/c i keep seeing all these crazy 7 year old typing skills. and forgive me if you are a 7 year old.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Well, I think that an Eradicator is okay for a while and to a point. At least it shoots paintballs... most of the time. Just use that until you get some more money for a better gun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My friend has an Eradicator...I dont know how upgradable it is but the stock barrel and the stock springs arent very good :\ friend couldnt get past 225 at chrono and the balls would curve like crazy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts