Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
duno about attatchments but qloaders are pretty much the fastest loader out there, and they dont take batteries or anything. loads 30+ bps I believe

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
roflroflrofl a qloader for your pro is such overkill. thats like having a empire reloader B on a stingray...or something liek that...you just need a revvy at most for your pro

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
flowbob said:
roflroflrofl a qloader for your pro is such overkill. thats like having a empire reloader B on a stingray...or something liek that...you just need a revvy at most for your pro
Yeah, but my Pro has an E-Grip and WAS Board(Getting for Christmas), so I need a fast Hopper and was wondering if they were any good.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Huey69 said:
I wouldn't bother with a qloader. You have to use special pods, and to reload them, you need two people. Waste of time and money.
Sorry for double post, but I was just looking at some videos of the Q-Loader Swapping from Q-Loader Empty Pod to Q-Loader Full Pod, and it looks like it is fast than loading a Regular Pod to a Halo B. Maybe its just Q-Loader's Illusion tricking my eyes, but it seems to me that there quite easy to load and unload.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I hear goods and bads. Heres what i hear
Goods
Slim profile.
fast loading

Bads
Pain in the a$$ to reaload
Spring snaps
and those special pods are really annoyying cause they arent as durable as most other pods.

·
Banned
300 Posts
they are hard as hell to reload and i think they also need there own special pods to relaoad them with also and also q-loaders look like they are easy to break and could fall off easily and also they look stupid and i hate having gear that looks retarded when i play and dont that also need a special pod pack also?

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Yeah I've heard good things and bad things.
PROS
--Very good ROF
--Slims profile of your gun, great for a front man
--Quick reload
CONS
--Pain in the a$$ to reload, gotta prop your gun up, take the pod off the qloader, grab another pod, and put that one in, all without bein shot.
--Fairly small pod size (130-140, I think)
--Pods break easily (trust me, I've handled them. You can bend them sometimes.)
--Pretty expensive
--Doesn't look nice (that's an opinion thing, though)
--Need their own special pods
--Sometimes the pods do not stay attached to the loading mechanism well. I was playing front with a guy at PBA on hyperball, and every time he went for the crawler (snake, w/e. I call it the crawler.) The pod would fall off. Every time. We eventually got some duct tape and taped the pod on, but that meant he had 140 rds to use the whole game. He ran out quickly and then got out while reloading. So, for your own sake, get a Halo B or a Reloader B if you really think your pro will need fire that fast. I mean, if you are set on a QLoader, that's fine, i'm just tellin you there are more sensible things out there for a custom pro.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
M98Man said:
Yeah I've heard good things and bad things.
PROS
--Very good ROF
--Slims profile of your gun, great for a front man
--Quick reload
CONS
--Pain in the a$$ to reload, gotta prop your gun up, take the pod off the qloader, grab another pod, and put that one in, all without bein shot.
--Fairly small pod size (130-140, I think)
--Pods break easily (trust me, I've handled them. You can bend them sometimes.)
--Pretty expensive
--Doesn't look nice (that's an opinion thing, though)
--Need their own special pods
--Sometimes the pods do not stay attached to the loading mechanism well. I was playing front with a guy at PBA on hyperball, and every time he went for the crawler (snake, w/e. I call it the crawler.) The pod would fall off. Every time. We eventually got some duct tape and taped the pod on, but that meant he had 140 rds to use the whole game. He ran out quickly and then got out while reloading. So, for your own sake, get a Halo B or a Reloader B if you really think your pro will need fire that fast. I mean, if you are set on a QLoader, that's fine, i'm just tellin you there are more sensible things out there for a custom pro.
Thanks for the Headsup man.

·
Registered
242 Posts
why do you need it for your custom pro when you have a halo b already, you said its for your custom pro

they arent the best hopper out there they break easily

·
Registered
100 Posts
M98man, I htought that they also cam in 200 rd ones?..... Halo or revvy they is very good. Just dont do somethin stupid like put real girly stickers on it...they make you loo like a sissy.....

·
Banned
300 Posts
you can not shoot at someone and reload a q-loade at the same time and you have to stand up your gun to reload it!!!! which menas it will take longer to reload and you will expose more of your body i would just get a what ever you want you need a hopper that can atleast feed 15 bps because that is whay the reponse trigger gets and you can probably get faster than 15 with a e-grip if you get one of those

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
p8ntballweird said:
in your sig it says you have a halo... if you do keep that.
If not, get a revvy, that will be plenty for your tipperman
Indeed, I have a Halo B, a Friend gave it to me as I came into Paintball I was just wondering if making an investment for a Q-Loader would be better.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts