Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrgiht, i was reading throught the post "confused about the war" and decided to add my own post to the thread. i started it off with just the idea to state my opinion and then be done with it, but after a while into typing i found there was much much more i wanted to type then just about the war......so i was inspired to make my own thread just about George Bush (AKA Daddy's Little War Hero) This is the original post i had so add you own opinion to this thread

now before you read what i have to say, relize this is only 1 persons opinion and as you all can tell, this is very controversial matter so dont send me hate mail for what i have to say. i myself absolutly hate George Bush and the actions hes done. Im not saying that Al Gore or John Kerry would have done a better job but the facts against what "Bush" has done to ruin are nation are high. I dont know where to begin with the mistakes that Bush has committed so i guess i will start with September 11.

-The falling of the twin towers that fell on September 11 were in fact part of bush's fault. Bush had news of the attack way before it even occured and yet hed did nothing to prevent it. He knew it involved airplanes crashing into the Twin Towers and even knew the specific week that it may have occurred (which later actually happened.) The next day after the attack, French newspapers printed their daily paper with the front cover in bold saying "We Are All Americans Now"........and yet shortly 3 years later, the french and many other european nations now hate are guts for what the "Bush Man" has done.

-The Major Tax Return was yet another retarded mistake Bush has done. Bush handed out tons of the nations money to every family in the U.S. in the annual tax returns. This was done in desperate measures to make the "Bush Man" look good and considerate and yet now he wonders why are nation is so far in debt. Didnt he relize that 15-20 years down the road it is the kids of this country that are going to have to suffer and pay off this debt? I mean it is us that are going to have to pay for Bush's mistakes.

-Alright now on to Osama. Ok this ones flat out retarded and simple. Bush simply said in the presidential debates in front of millions of viewers that he WAS NOT CONSERNED ABOUT OSAMA BIN LADIN AND ARE NATION SHOULD NOT BE EITHER. I dont know about you people but if in 2 hours
1 mans plans could kill over 2000 people, i would be downright afraid of him and want to capture im before he could do any damage.

- Ok, now onto the dumb*** war. This is the most stupid, most retarded thing bush has done yet, and will ever do. Geogre Bush's reason for attacking Iraq is not totally known and prob we will never know. My theory, and im most likely wrong, is that bush wanted to look like a hero when everybody (countrys) told him he was wrong and he wanted to prove them wrong. He says he went to war in search for weapons of mass destruction. Did we actually find any? TWO BIG FAT HONKEN LETTERS..........N-O.....we never found any weapons of mass destruction, and not even a trace that they even made them period. He also said he went to war to free iraq from its dictatorship and gain a valuble allie. Sure, we gained iraq as no longer an enemy but a friend........but in tthe process we lost 10 times as many allies among other countries. France, Britan, hell even Canada hates us now when we were so close to gaining thierfriendsship (canada is trying to poison us with its mad cow HA HA.........) I mean, after the first few days of the war when the shock and awe thing happened, only 10 people had died and Bush had a picture taken of him staning next to a plane with a helmet under 1 arm and a thumbs up signalling the end of the war(i could not find the pic on the internet so if someone knows where its at then plz post it). And yet its a couple years later and thousands of soldiers have died AND the war is not even close to ending. Bush promised he wouldnt start the draft, but if this war keeps going, im prob going to have to go to war in a couple of years when i turn 18 and i dont know about you but ive got a life planned ahead of me and i dont want bush to ruin that.

there.......i stated my opinion and i spent a lot more time then i expected on this (like a half an hour) but thats how very much i care about this matter and how bush screwed us all.

i understand some of you will not agree with what i have had to say and it may offend some of you but.........face the facts, if some people werent so blind and refused to see the truth, we may not have been in the mess we are in today and bush may have never been re-elected.

Alrighti just got to say 1 more thing, you cant have BUllSH*t without bush

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
SpYd3R_ImAgIn3 said:
He says he went to war in search for weapons of mass destruction. Did we actually find any? TWO BIG FAT HONKEN LETTERS..........N-O.....we never found any weapons of mass destruction, and not even a trace that they even made them period.

Your whole post reeks of mental retardation, but I singled out one of the most retarded statements in the whole post.

Are you stupid? Were you dropped on your head as a child? WE KNOW SADDAM HAD WMDs. WE SOLD THEM TO HIM. ****ing retard. The UN was there for a reason, you know. The UN wasn't there to search for WMDs like most people think. They were there to oversee Saddam's disposal of them. When Saddam stopped allowing the UN inspectors into buildings, we said "wtf?" and thought he had something to hide.

Iraq is a country the size of California covered 95%+ in sand. The Iraqis had not one, but TWO MiGs hidden in the sand. When did the Americans find them? SIX MONTHS AFTER WE HAD PASSED THAT SPOT. If you can hide a Russian-made fighter/bomber from a whole Army, what's stopping you from hiding a vile of ricin in a shoebox somewhere in the vast desert sands of your country? What's stopping you from shipping them to Lebanon in the 48 hours you had before war was declared? NOTHING!

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
lol.........thats cool......all i wanted was your opinion and all i can say is srry if my stuff isnt not as accurate as you think it should be, ive dont a lot of reading over the past year or so on this and i pretty much wrote all the main ideas of the websites and such i have got it from. If youve got a problem with what i have to say, thats cool, prove me wrong, thats what this thread is for........just trying to start a debate here.........

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
SpYd3R_ImAgIn3 said:
lol.........thats cool......all i wanted was your opinion
Yes, Bush is a good president. He has instilled Democracy and relative peace in the Middle East.

*Afghani elections with women voting
*Iraqi elections (they had a higher voter turnout than the US did.)
*Palestinian Authority DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED Abbas (dominoe effect of Democracy in the middle east...brought on by Bush)
*Democratic Israel
*Liberation of an oppressed people (IRAQ.)
*Toppling of terroristic, brutal regimes (Iraq, Afghanistan)
*Prevention of another 9/11
*A (now) upswinging economy

I have more.

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i agree bush has done some good things...........but what do you mean an upswinging economy? our economy is the lowest it has been in years not to mention our money deficit. yes maybe our economy is upswinging, but its upswinging out of a hole bush has dug for us

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
SpYd3R_ImAgIn3 said:
yes i agree bush has done some good things...........but what do you mean an upswinging economy? our economy is the lowest it has been in years not to mention our money deficit. yes maybe our economy is upswinging, but its upswinging out of a hole bush has dug for us
Clinton had a debt too. We've had a debt since the Revolutionary War. The thing about the debt is just a liberal thing to do...complain about a debt that has always existed. We went to war, war costs money. Government borrows it's own money to fight the war, therefore, debt increases. Simple.

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i relize Clinton had a large debt, but that would make it even more retarded y bush would just hand out tons of cash to the nations people through tax returns and put our nation further behind in its money problems, which also upset the economy

·
Registered
917 Posts
I dislike political debates, especially on George Bush, so I'll continue this nifty tradition of choosing one incredibly ignorant piece and dissecting it.

SpYd3R_ImAgIn3 said:
-The falling of the twin towers that fell on September 11 were in fact part of bush's fault. Bush had news of the attack way before it even occured and yet hed did nothing to prevent it. He knew it involved airplanes crashing into the Twin Towers and even knew the specific week that it may have occurred (which later actually happened.) The next day after the attack, French newspapers printed their daily paper with the front cover in bold saying "We Are All Americans Now"........and yet shortly 3 years later, the french and many other european nations now are guts for what the "Bush Man" has done.
Hehehe... this brought a smile to my face. :) I find ignorance cute.

Okay, lessee here. Bush had as much info as Clinton. And like Clinton, he didn't realize the importance of it. The reports were vague, and the accuracy was highly suspect. On top of all that, it's not the president that wades through the 1000s of reports every week to find the ones that matter. That's his assistants' job. Bush is a figurehead-- it wasn't the party's fault that we didn't handle the facts right. It's the DC Beauracracy.

Okay... so ALL French papers printed that awe-insipring, pro-American, patriotic, and noble headline? I doubt it. On top of that, France only has any influence over anything globally because the US gave them whatever they have. Nukes? US. Seat in the UN? US. Basically, they are relatively nothing. The sheer fact that we put up with them shows that America is more like the school-teacher trying to figure out where and what the problem is and fix it, bumbling at times, instead of the playground bully pushing for his lunchmoney, aka oil. And like a teacher, the kids will despise us now, but 20 years from now they'll be thanking us.

Thank you, thank you. I also don't like Bush, but for very different reasons than you. I just don't like demoplicans in general.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
SpYd3R_ImAgIn3 said:
i relize Clinton had a large debt, but that would make it even more retarded y bush would just hand out tons of cash to the nations people through tax returns and put our nation further behind in its money problems, which also upset the economy
People having more money = more money being spent = stores getting more revenue and growing = hiring = better economy

Learn something about the consumer economy you live in please.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Clinton had a debt too. We've had a debt since the Revolutionary War. The thing about the debt is just a liberal thing to do...complain about a debt that has always existed. We went to war, war costs money. Government borrows it's own money to fight the war, therefore, debt increases. Simple.
You think it's just a liberal thing? Conservatives whined during Clinton, too. The economy is always "the lowest it has been." But somehow, America is still the economic superpower... go figure. We're the big guy with no self-confidence.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
WARPED1 said:
Geoege W bush is a complete and utter moron.
Back it up with fact, please.
You know better than to respond to that kind of post... C'mon Prophet.

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Soo many people to respond to at once, im ognna need some help here WARPED1

·
Registered
346 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Back it up with fact, please.
1. Before he was appointed president in 2000, we had a surplus on our budget, now we have a $48billion deficet.
2. Iraq(there was no need to attack Iraq for Afghanastan attacvking us, plus there were NO WMD)
In 2000 he didn't win the election, he had his brother Jeb here in my state "buy" him the election.
He choked on a pretzel.
He fell off a Segue scooter(which are supposed to be immpossible to tip over on)
He mispronounces at least 3 words in his speeches.

http://www.thetruthaboutgeorge.com/

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
WARPED1 said:
1. Before he was appointed president in 2000, we had a surplus on our budget, now we have a $48billion deficet.
2. Iraq(there was no need to attack Iraq for Afghanastan attacvking us, plus there were NO WMD)
We had a defecit even then, pal.

And there was a need to attack Iraq: They weren't cooperating in the destruction of their WMDs. THEY DID HAVE THEM. WE SOLD THEM TO THEM. Jesus Christ, that's hard to get through your head eh? We also had to free Iraq from an oppressive regime. Oh yeah, we also had to finish what we started in 1991. We should have liberated Iraq then. But we waited. That was a fatal flaw.

·
Registered
917 Posts
WARPED1 said:
You're kidding... right? Please! Tell me you're kidding. If not, I might die. Or just laugh at you. :rofl

We were in debt before. We are in debt after. The amount really doesn't matter, since we're never gonna pay it back in our lifetimes, anyway. Or ever. It's kinda the general consensus is that it's like a permanent loan. We just assume the interest will always be there.

Prophet will probably fill you in on the details about the WMDs. <Ducks for cover.>

EDIT: I'm a slow typer. :(

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well, even if some of the stuff i said was wrong, the war really pis*es me off, and you cannot deny the fact that george bush said that he "wasnt worried about osama" come on now, osama i think (and just my opinion) is a greater threat then saddam (or what saddam was) and i know your gonna say saddam coulda just nuked our country, but think realistic here. Osama is being given loads of time to plan a next attack which will most likely be greater and more deadly then the last. I think he should at least be on the hit list, but hes not even worried about.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.